Take The Plunge To Help Special Olympics + Changes To Pre-K Program - Patch
The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Essex-Chester-Deep River.
Hello, hello. It's me, Karena Garrity, your host of the Essex-Chester-Deep River Daily — here to tell you all the most important things happening in town these days. Today you'll read about these stories and more...
- Celebrate in downtown Essex with the Groundhog Day Parade day!
- Two days of full-day Pre-K cohort proposed in the region.
- Take the plunge to help Special Olympics.
But first, today's weather:
An afternoon shower in spots. High: 52 Low: 39.
Are you tired of blending in with all the other real estate agents in Essex-Chester-Deep River? Stand out with a premium sponsorship in our newsletter. Gain valuable exposure for yourself to our highly engaged local readership. Click here to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.
Here are the top stories today in Essex-Chester-Deep River:
- Don't forget today is the annual Essex Groundhog Day Parade in downtown Essex! What will Essex Ed be wearing this year? The parade will kick off at 1:30 p.m.. Get your groundhog gear on and your pots and pans to make some noise. Hope to see you there! (Essex Library via Facebook)
- According to an e-mail sent out by Superintendent Brian White, this year Region 4 is hoping to expand the hours of our Pre-K program and support the operational needs of our schools. The district reportedly surveyed all three communities of Chester, Deep River and Essex to determine current and...