Rollins Inc(ROL) 2022 President and CEO Jerry Gahlhoff's shareholder letter: Building Upon a ...
- Rollins Inc. celebrates a legacy of growth and customer service under the leadership of Gary W. Rollins and looks forward to continued success with Jerry Gahlhoff as the new CEO.
- The company achieved record revenues in 2022, with a focus on acquisitions, customer service, and employee engagement.
- Rollins Inc. is committed to investing in its team members and culture, ensuring a strong future and maintaining its position as an industry leader.
As we look at what's ahead for Rollins in 2023 and beyond, we honor the legacy of Gary W. Rollins and his remarkable 56-year career thus far at Rollins. We reflect on his positive impact and outstanding contributions to our company and industry and look forward to his continued role as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with Rollins Inc ROL.
- ROL 30-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ROL
- Peter Lynch Chart of ROL
The Crown Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award is a testament to his talent and dedication. – Dan Moreland, publisher, PCT magazine
Career of Distinction
Preceded by his father (O. Wayne Rollins), uncle (John W. Rollins) and brother (Randall Rollins), Gary followed in working for the family business. From his start as a service technician at Orkin to becoming Chairman and CEO of Rollins, Gary has been instrumental in helping our organization and the pest control industry thrive through his unwavering commitment to serving our employees, customers, shareholders and communities.
Gary's immense achievements on behalf of our company and industry are reflected through numerous awards over his career:
- 1998 – Pest Control Technology (PCT) Crown Leadership Award
- 2003 – National Pest Management Association (NPMA) Pinnacle Award – NPMA's most coveted and prestigious accolade which honors an individual who has contributed not only to the success of the association but to the industry as a whole over a lifetime
- 2012 – Induction into Pest Management Professional (PMP) Hall of Fame
- 2020 – Atlanta Business Chronicle's Most Admired CEO
- 2021 – PCT and Syngenta Crown Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award – Determined by previous Crown Leadership Award recipients, this award is one of the most prestigious industry awards
A Culture Built on Character
The character of our people has been why we have consistently succeeded in growing our business, garnering the reputation as a leader in a highly competitive industry, while cultivating a great place to work. Our strong and distinctive culture has been centered around the principles of customer-driven service, exemplary ethical standards and the highest level of professionalism. Through Gary's steadfast leadership in demonstrating and inspiring these values, he has shaped our culture and our commitment to continuously improve our business.
Gary has been instrumental in establishing Rollins as a company where people can build a long-term career. There are...
Read Full Story: https://www.gurufocus.com/news/2126781/rollins-incrol-2022-president-and-ceo-...