Essex Steam Train Offers Lunch + LEGO To Move Out Of CT - Patch
The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Essex-Chester-Deep River.
Hi all. It's me, Karena Garrity, your host of the Essex-Chester-Deep River Daily — here to tell you everything you need to know about what's happening in town these days. In today's issue, you'll learn about these stories and more...
- Have fun on Sundays in February and March!
- Spark the love of reading early!
- LEGO's headquarters to move out of Connecticut.
But first, today's weather:
Occasional afternoon rain. High: 41 Low: 37.
Are you a business owner or marketer in Essex-Chester-Deep River who wants to build awareness, connect with customers and increase sales? If that's you, then I invite you to see how our newsletter sponsorships combine our local audience reach with your expertise to attract new customers. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top stories today in Essex-Chester-Deep River:
- Looking for something fun and relaxing to do in the area during Sundays in February and March? Then you are in luck! The Essex Steam Train & Riverboat is offering relaxing afternoon lunch experiences on Sundays throughout the next two months. For more information check out their website! (Essex Steam Train & Riverboat via Facebook)
- It's important to spark the reading bug at an early age! That's why the Essex Library will be offering their Build A Reading Habit next week for kids in PK-Gr. 6, come to the Essex Library after school next Tuesday (Jan. 31, 3-6 PM) to...